Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11: Ten Years Later

▌▌

As I write my yearly blog post for September 11th, I wonder what other bloggers will be writing, and what people will be talking about or thinking. The usual "Can you believe it's been ten years?" or "Where were you on Sept 11, 2001?" no doubt, but there are other things on my mind.

Did the world learn its lesson from the terrorist attack ten years ago today? Have we acted on what we know? And what are we doing about it today?

Ask yourself these questions, and if you aren't satisfied with the way things are, what are you going to do about it? It doesn't take a lot of effort. Vote for someone who believes in protecting what we have and isn't afraid to stand up or speak out. Make a plan for protecting you and your family. Boycott the people, products, businesses, or anything else related to those who continue hostility towards freedom, whether on a global scale or in your own neighbourhood.

I'm moving on. I don't mean I'm forgetting about 9/11. I'm just going to stop looking backwards and start looking forward at what I can do to make things better, and I hope you'll do the same.

Labels:


0 Smart Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home