Friday, June 03, 2011

Chess Tournament Results May 2011


After a year away from the Chess scene, I returned to play in a tournament at the Langley Chess Club. Although I hadn't been playing much (or at all), I'd been studying casually, and my games were some of the best I've played. There is still much room for improvement, but that's the whole challenge!


Tournament results.

Above is the tournament chart. Beside each player's name are the results for each game, one per column. The result (W - win, D - draw, L - loss) is followed by a number corresponding to another person in the same chart that the game was played against.

So, three draws out of five games isn't bad. Many of these players have a lot more experience and play more often, so I consider it a challenge just to keep up and get good results.

Another tournament starts next week. Watch for the results to be posted in mid-July.

Labels:


0 Smart Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home