Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Tale of Mr. Brown

A promotional video was just released for a product I have been working on for almost four years. It's the latest in a series of product videos with a common theme, and while I am slightly biased, I think it's the best thus far. Our creative guys are amazing and I am totally impressed by their ability to combine artistic talent, writing, humour, and product information.

Enjoy!

Update, August 15, 2011: Video has been removed from YouTube. Not sure why, as the other ones still remain. Sorry, and thanks to those who have viewed it in the past. If it ever comes back online, I'll re-add it.

Labels: , ,


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous e, said...

Great Job Andrew !!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Bro Trevor said...

Ha ha!

I love when he contacts the dealer.

"Jabba jabba ja jabbababba..."

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home