Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Career Update: Jan 2011

I don't often talk about work here, but periodically things change and like all other major life events, I want to note it here.

Last Friday, I was let go from my job. Over the space of a few years, the amount of work for my project was declining, and after attempting to work other positions, it was simply time to move me on to my next adventure. We parted on good terms, and I am very pleased about the accomplishments I had during my four years there.

However, it's time to embark on the next phase of my career, and all I need to do is figure out what that is. I'm taking a couple of days to rest, consider my options, and take care of a few things that I haven't been able to get to.

Most likely, I'll be looking at many options. Getting a new job in an interesting position is always a possibility, and I also want to pursue some new iPhone development projects, as well as other contract and freelance jobs.

Thank you all for your support over the last number of years and in the future. We are all doing well, and look forward to whatever lies ahead for us.

Labels: , ,


3 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you that the Lord will lead you to the right job and location.
Aunty Miriam

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Praying you find the perfect job!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

Keeping you in my prayers about your future jobs and career!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home