Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heading To The Hospital: Baby #2

We promised a blog post when the time came for us to head to the hospital for the birth of baby #2. Some people didn't believe it, but here it is nonetheless!

Contractions have been in progress since 3am PST, and we've reached a place where the trip to the hospital seems like the right move.

It's unlikely we'll have time for more posts before the baby arrives, but you can check Twitter from time to time, and once the baby is born, there will be an official announcement posted to the blog as soon as possible.

Got an interesting heading-to-the-hospital story? Post a comment and share it!

Stay tuned, everyone!

Labels:


9 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO EXCITED!!!

I'm praying that it goes quick and easy for you Natasha!

10:30 AM  
Blogger MariaJoy said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to hear the details of baby #2!! :)

I don't really have an interesting on the way to the hospital. It was kinda funny that when I went in for Virginia I was supposed to be induced. They asked if I'd had any contractions. I said no, she's just been kicking REALLY hard for the past week. They hooked me up to the monitors and informed me I was having a contraction THEN!! Haha, guess I'd been in labor for awhile. :)

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying for you...

My story:
When I arrived at the hospital to have John, Jerry and Maureen Smith were also checking in because she was in labor having Nathanael!!! He was born approx. 11 hours before John...

Aunty Miriam

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Rose said...

Praying for a quick delivery! Can't wait to hear the news - :-)

For Justin: I was having lunch in Bellinham with Mom and Dad when I realized the contractions were for real. (I had contractions through the night that stopped in the morning)Went to my doctor's office and she sent me directly to the hospital! Prepared or not, he came!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

We're so excited for Baby#2!

No exciting stories for me...I think I went to the hospital too soon actually, with both Esther&Heidi...Elliott I was induced! :)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Naomi said...

I can't wait! As you know no exciting trip to the hospital for me. I went to the hospital for an appt and told I was going to be induced right then and there and wouldn't be leaving until I had baby. I had nothing with me and it was completely unexpected! lol.

Come on 2 hours left to get that baby out today. You can do it :)

10:06 PM  
Anonymous The Steiners said...

Congratulations Andrew and Natasha!! You chose a lovely name, and he looks adorable!

10:11 AM  
Blogger mrs. trooper said...

Thanks everyone! We're very happy to be home with William after a mostly uncomplicated and smooth, although somewhat drawn-out, labor!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look AMAZING, and have a DARLING looking baby boy!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the new bundle!!!(didn't realize I could leave you a comment on here, and I already left one on facebook.. so this is to really emphasize it!) :D
Amanda

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home