Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chess Rating Update

After the last tournament I played in, my rating increased slightly, 29 points, to a new high of 1318. It's still far from where I think it should be, but if I can slowly increase it while having fun playing, I'm pretty happy with that.


Tournament Results

Of particular interest is that my Performance is listed at 1608, my highest ever. This is mainly because of my win against a player with a much higher rating than mine, as well as the fact that two of my other games were against players over 1900 and 2000.

This will probably be my last tournament for a while as our new baby is going to be born in the next month and things will be busy for a while. Maybe I'll catch a tournament towards the end of 2010; try to bump up my rating a little more.

Labels: ,


3 Smart Remarks:

Blogger Mark Aho said...

Chess is a lifelong climb--like a lot of other things. Its nice to see it going up. (like a lot of other things)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Great job Andrew! That's certainly positive news!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

You're doing awesome!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home