Saturday, December 12, 2009

iPhone Development Class Summary

Twelve weeks have come and gone, and my iPhone development course is coming to an end. As I type this, the last student demonstration is being done, and we will move on to the guest speakers who are iPhone developers already successful in the industry, or people heavily involved in the social media market.

The final class is being held in the Burnaby BCIT campus, in the Telus Theatre.

It's been a great class and I've learned a lot. Best of all, I have an application that with a little more work is something I plan to launch to the Apple App Store for people all over the world to use.

It's also been a very busy few months, and the next couple of weeks will be focused on getting ready for the holidays and dealing with a lot of other unfinished business. After Christmas, I'll be back into the swing of things with the launch of my website, iPhone application, and the promoting of both.

Special thanks to Natasha for bearing with the extra load during the last three months, especially in the last week or two. Time for a break!

Labels:


5 Smart Remarks:

Blogger mrs. trooper said...

Wohoo! Party time! :D

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Mr. H said...

Great! I am really looking fwd to seeing the app. Good luck with it!

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

It's cool that you took this course. It's always nice to acquire more skills that you can have fun with and be successful in. Can't wait to see your new app too!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous e. said...

Way to go Andrew !

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I'm happy you have completed your course! It will be nice to relax and have fun in Edmonton.

Can't wait to see you!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home