Thursday, October 08, 2009

4 Wonderful Years

4th anniversary

Today is our fourth Wedding Anniversary.

The last four years have been a wonderful adventure for Andrew and I.

The first year and a half we had a small, cozy apartment in Coquitlam and enjoyed going to work together on the West Coast Express and meeting for lunch and all the things that young couples enjoy.

After that we moved to the Surrey area and Charlotte was on her way. We bought our first home and enjoyed the arrival of our first child. Charlotte has been such a joy in our lives and has enriched our home and marriage.

Now we are awaiting arrival of baby #2, equally special and important and sure to bring more fun and adventure to our home.

God has blessed us richly over the last four years and I look forward to whatever He has in store for us, our home, and our family!

I love you Andrew! May the rest of our lives be as wonderful and special as the last four have been!

Labels: , ,


13 Smart Remarks:

Blogger Newfiechick said...

Congratulations Natasha & Andrew! I wish you both much happiness and many more wonderful years together.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Mom & Dad Hoyer said...

Happy Anniversary Andrew & Natasha! We are so happy you both found each other! We love you both and are proud to have children like you!
Have a wonderful day!

9:02 AM  
Blogger MariaJoy said...

Congrats!!! 4 years! WoW! :)

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Trooper said...

This is a great photo. I really enjoyed our wedding and reception. Nice and simple, and a good time was had by all. I think it would be appropriate to once again thank all our family and friends who were there, and to those who helped with all the last minute work to get things set up.

Look at me though, I was a bit skinnier there, and look at that baby face! I'm working on the skinny part, but I like my facial hair too much to give it up now. =)

Happy Anniversary, Natasha. Thanks for the great post. Love you lots.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

You two make a perfect couple. Congratulations!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous e. said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you Both !!! Wow 4 years ago....we really enjoyed our trip to NB...to your wedding. Wouldn't have wanted to miss it !

God Richly Bless You !!!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Awesome guys! Congrats on your 4 years together and may so richly bless you and your expanding family in the years to come!!!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I meant to say...may GOD so richly bless you, LOL!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Only 4 years? It feels like I've know you forever already! I'm happy that Andrew found someone so nice!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Auntie Edna said...

Congratulations.. Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe how fast time flies!! Wishing you many, many more happy years. You guys are a great couple and a beautiful family. God Bless you, we love you.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I hope you both had a wonderful Anniversary!

You two make a wonderful couple!

All the best in the years to come!

We had such a great time at your wedding! It was definately one that I will always remember!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous CA said...

Happy Anniversary!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary and I'm so happy to hear your expecting again! Congrats!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home