Sunday, September 27, 2009

Helmut Hoyer (May 6, 1921 - Sept 27, 2009)


My grandfather in his 30's.

It is with mixed feelings that we announce the death of my grandfather, Helmut Hoyer, on the morning of September 27, 2009 at the age of 88.

We are saddened by the loss and remember the good times and good memories we shared together growing up. However, we are happy that he is beyond his troubled state now and in a better place.

Our condolences go out to my grandmother, my parents and siblings, and all of the immediate family.

The funeral service will be held Friday, October 2, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. at End Time Message Tabernacle, 9200-156 Street, Edmonton, AB.

Links

Click here to sign the Legacy.com guestbook.

More photos and comments at Holdren.net

Labels: ,


7 Smart Remarks:

Blogger MariaJoy said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a loved one is very hard!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Nick Amado said...

Sorry to hear about your loss.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Mom Hoyer said...

It is sad to see a loved one go...but yet we are all happy that Dad/Opa is now rejoicing with his family and friends that have gone on before him! What a reunion! One day we will meet again!

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

I will miss Opa. He was a special person. He gave Andrew his first haircut. :) But I'm glad that he's in a better place, and we will see him again.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I too will miss Opa alot. I only wished that during the past few years of his life, I would of been able to visit him more.

I loved him so much, and he will always hold a special place in my heart!

I know he is happy where he is, which makes it easier for us.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Mom Dad Hoyer said...

Opa was a very special man! He loved all his grandchildren and was very proud of all of you.
Now he is waiting to see everyone again!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Were you able to make it to Edmonton?

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home