Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Solitaire Chess

For people who are not chess enthusiasts, seeing someone alone at a chess board may seem like an odd thing. Typically, players are interested in learning more about the game, studying positions for future reference, and so on. Chess is more than merely a game, but is like a puzzle with endless opportunity for discovery, and excellent practice for the mind.

Still, there is room for a lot of fun, and many games end with big smiles, chuckles, and lively discussion about the played moves. Here's a short movie about a one-player chess game.


Like chess? Play me a game!

Labels:


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Susanna said...

I remember when I used to play Monopoly on the Nintendo, all by myself. I'd play against the computer, and if I started doing bad, I'd switch the computer to human mode, give myself some stuff, and switch my opponent back into computer mode. hehe

Chess can be fun. Maybe I'll play you sometime! :)

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this animated clip...so funny!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home