Friday, July 31, 2009

Charlotte's Upcoming Brother Or Sister

Yes, that's right! Baby #2 is on the way! It's "Facebook official" too, where Natasha's status received 40 comments yesterday. Too bad we don't have that kind of participation on the blog!

So, here we go again! The baby is about six weeks along and is due in March, and yes, of course we will be keeping you in the loop!

Post a comment with your guess as to whether it will be a boy or girl, and a name suggestion if you have one. When the baby is born, we will refer back to this post to see who was right!

Labels: , ,


22 Smart Remarks:

Blogger MariaJoy said...

Congrats you two!! Hmmm...a guess? Oh I'm no good at guessing these things (sad isnt it??? I have a 50% chance!!!) I'll say, a lil boy

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Sandi H said...

So happy for you, I hope it's a boy, but a sister for Charlotte would be just as nice. I like the name Ian or Nathanael for a boy.

4:57 PM  
Blogger L ~ S said...

I'll guess another girl... Name? Christine...Congrats again.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Auntie Edna said...

Yay... another sweetie! Girl or Boy!! Who knows but he/she will be very, very sweet like big sister Charlotte! Names? Have to sleep on it for a while.. :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Christine said...

Hi Natasha & Andrew, congrats!!
I say it will be a little brother for Charlotte. A name suggestion -
Mark Andrew Hoyer :-)

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Mom Hoyer said...

This is exciting! I'll say a little GIRL! How about Crystal?

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I am hoping for a boy! :)

For a boy : Phillip Andrew
For a girl: Abigail Anita

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Terrill said...

A Boy

Name : William "Willy"

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Heidi said...

A baby girl. I like Jenny for the name!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Esther said...

I think it will be a Girl.

Girl Name: Audrea
Boy Name: Eleazer

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

I think it might be a sweet baby girl. A cute name is Brita. :)

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Dianna said...

It better be a boy. I mean i hope it is a boy.hehe You Should name him leonard or leo for short. I am happy for the both of you.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Dad Hoyer said...

I guessing a Boy!
How about Cameron?

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Nick Amado said...

Whooo Hooooo Congratulations! I think its going to be a boy.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous shelley said...

Not sure...I'll guess later!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous CA said...

I hope it's a boy but I have a feeling it's going to be a girl. :)
I can't think of a good name right now.

6:15 AM  
OpenID Grfctg1972 said...

I'm guessing your going to have another little girl.

Uncle Colin

8:43 AM  
Anonymous e. said...

My guess it's a BOY....that would make it "a million dollar family" As long as the baby is healthy it really does't matter though. As for a name...I like Chad !

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Rose said...

Congratulations! I guess a boy! How about Chad or Derrick?

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Rose said...

I just read the rest of the comments and Chad was already suggested! I did't see it. Is that any confirmation to you guys? :-)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Im going to go with a little girl. My name to add to the pile would be Sophie or Emily.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home