Sunday, April 26, 2009

Someone Broke My Window

Sometime Friday night, the driver side window of my car got smashed. Hard to say why, as nothing seemed missing, or disturbed at all... could have been totally random.


The broken window

We took the car to Apple Auto Glass, and it should be repaired and ready to go on Monday. Guess it's not the worst thing that could have happened, but it is still somewhat distressing. I might have to consider not parking it on the roadway, if I can find the space in our garage to park two cars.

Labels:


3 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really too bad...some people are totally crazy. Don't have anything better to do :-|

1:52 PM  
Anonymous shelley said...

Oh dear, I hope insurance covered it! We had it once in our apartment..it was a real inconvinence and they stole my rollerblades and tennis rackets. Must have been sporting folks. LOL

3:58 PM  
Anonymous e. said...

Bad News :(

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home