Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blogger Silence

Hello readers! We are sorry that things have been so quiet on the blog the last week or so. We've been busy, spent Easter weekend out of town, and haven't had time to keep up with our online presence at all. However, it is not for lack of topics. We have photos and video of our trip and of Charlotte, a report on my last tournament chess game, our belated slideshow for March, and more.

Stick with us, and watch for a few more posts in the following days to get us back on track.

Labels: , ,


1 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Sandi H said...

I've been away for a couple weeks also so I haven't checked your blog for a while. Today I thought I'd check out what's new... I'm looking forward to some new posts with PICTURES... lots of you know who please!!! The little star of your family :)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home