Monday, March 02, 2009

Who Calls Me?

Have you ever got a call from a number where nobody was on the other end, you can't figure out who it's coming from, or want to know more about a company that you actually talked to? Try this site: Who Calls Me?

It's simple. When you get a problem phone call, go to this website and enter the number. If there are past reports on it, you will see the history of complaints / comments by other people. If it's a new one, you can add the first entry.

I've used this so far on two numbers to my phone and both of them had previous records. For example, I got a call from this number today, and it has nearly 80 entries from other people who have also received calls.

I'm putting a link to it in my "Links" section so if you ever need it, you can find it easily, and if you've already checked it out, add it to your bookmarks.

Labels: ,


3 Smart Remarks:

Blogger mrs. trooper said...

Good write-up, even though I know about this website I don't think to use it!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous shelley said...

I had this problem awhile back. Some computer system that kept calling and never answering. Drove me nuts! I did some research and discovered it was the Globe & Mail. I think I ended up ignoring them or something.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Mr. H. said...

I heard something about wrong phone calls a long time ago,..it went like this:

wing... wing.. wing...
"hawo?"
"Is this the Wing wesidence?"
"No, it's not, this is the Wong wesidence"
"Oh sorry, I must have winged the wong number!"

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home