Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring 2009

This post is set to automatically show up at 4:44am PST, the official start of Spring. The weather has been pretty dismal lately. Cloudy, rainy, and a bit of snow over the past few weeks, although nothing compared to some places in Canada.

We look forward to this weekend, with a forecast of 9 degrees Celsius, and sunny. I hope it's the beginning of a trend towards warmer days.

It's going to be an interesting spring and summer this year as Charlotte is standing up and likely walking soon, and we will be getting in a lot of outdoor time.

Have a good Spring, everyone!

Labels: , ,


4 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

Woohoo! I love Spring! I have been spending a lot of time outdoors with the kids...they play, and I work around in the yard!

A herb garden and pots of flowers are the first on my list! Lots more after that!

Oh...our garden is planted already too...potatoes, cabbage, & onions so far!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Mr.h. said...

I vote for "Spring" as my favorite season.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

I'm looking forward to the warm weather! I can't wait to do some nice landscaping this year too, and maybe plant a tree or two. :)

I'm also looking forward to more fun outdoor activities that Silas will enjoy this year.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Mrs. H. said...

Spring is in the air! It's so much fun getting ready for summer....planting plants, getting the herb garden ready, and watching the tulips and daffodils come up!
Happy Spring Everyone!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home