Friday, January 16, 2009

Ticket To Ride Tournament

After becoming fans of the board game Ticket To Ride, then discovering it online, we decided to have a tournament in which three couple's would play each other couple a set number of times. The players in the tournament were Nathanael and Shelley, Martin and Dianna, and Natasha and I.

Each couple played the other couples 5 times, using a mix of the Europe and USA maps, and each player scored either 1, 2, 3, or 4 points based on their result in each game. The person with the lowest score after all 15 games were complete is the winner. Here are the results:


TTR Tournament Results

I think we all had fun and had some really interesting games. I'm hoping we can do this again sometime, perhaps with the addition of a few more people.

Labels: , ,


6 Smart Remarks:

Blogger mrs. trooper said...

:PPPPPPPPP I should have posted the results in the first tournament... that I won Hehehehehe. It was fun! Thanks to all the players!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

Congratulations on winning, Andrew! We should play online some time. :)

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Dianna said...

Ya Andrew why didnt you post the one you lost in? Well it really doesnt matter i lost on both of them. thanks for keeping us posted.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Naomi said...

count us in sometime!

11:21 PM  
Anonymous leah said...

Leah & Simeon will play too sometime!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I love Ticket to Ride!!

I'd like to play in a tournament sometime! I don't know if Terrill would be available, but I'd pair up with someone else!!

Congrats on the win, Andrew!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home