Saturday, January 31, 2009

End of January Updates

The first month of 2009 is almost over and we've definitely been kept occupied. Work has been busy, as have most other things. Natasha's Mom was here for the first part, a visit that we enjoyed a lot. Other notable events include the closure of the Pattullo Bridge for a week which created some very busy traffic in the area.

Natasha and Charlotte left this morning on an impromptu trip to see my parents, sisters, and their families out in Ontario. As I have very little vacation time considering travel plans later this year, I stayed home and will be keeping myself busy with a long list of projects and things I haven't had time to do.

It's a beautiful and sunny day here in the Lower Mainland, so I'm going to spend a couple of hours outside working in the garage and around the yard, and save my work indoors until tonight when it's dark out.

Stay tuned in February for trip reports, photos, and more!

Labels: , , ,


3 Smart Remarks:

Blogger mrs. trooper said...

Having a great time here but miss you like crazy!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

So, did you get most of your projects done while Natasha was gone?

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Trooper said...

Some of them, wouldn't say most. Time flies! I got some decent work done though. Organized the garage fairly well, got a larger deep freeze, and helped install a home alarm system!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home