Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Charlotte's Newest Accomplishment

Just thought I would post a short blog about Charlotte's newest accomplishment.

She started talking! It is the cutest thing I've ever heard... being a new Mom every new thing she does is the cutest thing :-).

She is saying things like bababa and dadada and gagaga. It will be exciting when she actually knows that dada is someone special! And even more so when I hear that first mama...

But for now I'm pretty excited to hear these cute little sounds coming from my little munchkin.

Labels:


8 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Dianna wollmann said...

Ah that is so cute. I love it when Phillip did it the first time and now i miss it but know it will be Ariannas turn. Charlotte is a doll and i love her dearly I am so happy for you guys and her accomplishments.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous e. said...

Sweet !

6:51 PM  
Blogger MariaJoy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww.....I cant wait for that!!! My nephew can say Micah (his own name) and Miah (we think for Nehemiah...cuz we call him Miah) and Bea....(I'm saying he means Ria!) LoL....All the important people...Mama..Dada...Micah, Miah, and Bea! I can't wait til Nehemiah can gibber something out! Now he goes GAaaaaaaaaaaa.....no idea where that one came from...and isnt it funny how they work soo hard to get those noises out?!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Sandi H said...

The cute goo-ing and then they begin to talk, its so nice to be able to communicate with them. But be forewarned, there will come a day when you wish they wouldn't talk so much!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Mom hoyer said...

Charlotte is getting ready to talk and then sing really pretty like her Mommy! :-)

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Every step in a baby's life is so awesome, eh?!

I love kiddios!!! :)

7:15 AM  
Anonymous CA said...

Awww! I wish I could hear her. (:

1:37 PM  
Anonymous http://www.holdren.net said...

That's so awesome! I'm sure she'll be saying Mama in no time!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home