Tuesday, November 11, 2008

iPhone!

For my birthday last week, Natasha gave me a most excellent and surprising gift: an iPhone! Wireless devices have been advancing rapidly, and have now reached the place where you can access the web at almost the same level as when on a computer. Now I can check my email on the road, browse Facebook photos while waiting in line, or play a few chess moves while Natasha shops. I can even blog... this post brought to you on my iPhone!

Thanks for the very thoughtful gift, Natasha!

Labels: , , ,


3 Smart Remarks:

Blogger mrs. trooper said...

The best husband deserves the best present!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

iPhones are so neat! Esther has been on "Opa's" alot..she thinks it is "so cool"! :D

8:25 PM  
Anonymous CA said...

Your so lucky!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home