Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gmail Themes

Gmail has added a great new feature to their web based email software... the ability to customize your interface with a theme. Everything from a minimalist gray to beautiful nature backgrounds to themes that change based on your location.

To set a Theme, click "Settings" at the top right of the page. When the settings page loads, click the Themes tab which should be on the far right of the available options. Then, click away, see what theme is best for you. The theme will automatically switch as you click on each one, so you can see the results and try out a bunch of them without taking a lot of time.

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,


4 Smart Remarks:

Blogger mrs. trooper said...

I love the mountain theme. Different times of the day the picture changes. For instance, right now, it's a lovely pink sunrise (because I should be sleeping :D)

6:47 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

What I'm wondering is why you were up at 3am...I'm thinking Charlotte. :-)

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I have the mountain theme on as well...Beautiful!

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Mom H. said...

hmmm...I think I will check Gmail out :-D
I know you will think that's a great idea :)

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home