Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Three Years Together

That's right, Natasha and I have been married for three years now. I'm sure that beats some kind of statistic these days. Anyway, through the good and the bad, we've made it this far and look forward to the future.

Last week, we went out for an early celebratory dinner at the Cactus Club. The food was really great, and we took photos to share.


Natasha with the Cedar Roasted Salmon


Andrew, about to enjoy the Pistacio crusted Halibut

Also, a special surprise from me:


I am interested to hear from people who were either at our wedding, one of our receptions (we had three), or had some contact with us around that time. If you have any interesting stories, or a special memory, we'd love to hear about it in a comment!

Labels: , ,


9 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous e. said...

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY Andrew and Natasha !!!

Bob and I had a trip of a life time going to the east coast for your wedding. The weather was great (for the 1st week). We had a wonderful time with family and meeting your family Natasha !

God Bless You Both and give you many more happy years together :)

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Sandi H said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary Andrew & Natasha! Trip sure flies!

I remember meeting Natasha for the first time, her friendliness and bubbly personality made her shine. You made a great choice Andrew, I'm glad you accepted Natasha. You're a great addition to our wonderful family. Can't wait to meet Charlotte for the first time. I'm sure she'll melt my heart.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

happy anniversary!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

Happy Anniversary!

I loved your wedding. It was very unique, and the location was awesome.

One of my memories is when Natasha sang "God Bless Our Love" to Andrew at the reception. It was very touching, and I couldn't stop crying!

Andrew and Natasha, I think you make a perfect couple. You are a match made in Heaven!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Mom Hoyer said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary Andrew & Natasha!

You had a lovely wedding on the East coast! We enjoyed everything! The ceremony, the reception....the decorations were beautiful and the food was great! The speeches were lively and some touching. Loved Andrew's song on the Ukulele too!

We also enjoyed the rehearsal dinner in the cute little Country Hall! It was a very nice time visiting with friends & family!

That was 3 years ago and now you have sweet little Charlotte and so much more to look forward too!

We have the BEST kids...we are truly BLESSED!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Martin and Dianna said...

Hey Guys HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We are so happy that we have become great friends. Your a great couple and we love spending time you. I remember the first time i saw Natasha when u guys got announced at chruch and i thought wow she looks so amazing and so out of my league to be friends with. But it turns out that u are one of my few best friends i have. Your reciption in cloverdale was awesome and i got to know you alittle better and i knew we would be friends. I hope you have a blessed year to come. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary!!

It was a VERY special trip for me to go to the East Coast...somewhere I've always wanted to go, and never dreamed I would go to, b/c of my brothers wedding!

The wedding was so special....I loved the cute hall that we had the reception in. I loved the weding cake too...it was delicious!

Esther loved being the flowergirl too!

All the best to you guys for many years to come! You both make an excellent couple!

The food looks AWESOME in the pics!

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Mark M. said...

Happy Anniversary Natasha and Andrew! I've known Natasha for quite a few years now, and Andrew for the few times that I've met you, including my trip to Vancouver for a week, you been an instant friend. Wish you guys were closer, but c'est la vie!

God bless yas for this year and for ever after!

Mark

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Christine said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Andrew. The food looked delicious. You two make a great couple.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home