Friday, October 17, 2008

Rock Climbing

Our company went rock climbing for the afternoon as a social event. I wasn't so sure about the idea, but once we got there it turned out to be a lot of fun.


On the ascent!

I can't say I did as well as some, but I gave it a number of tries, and learned something in the process. It is actually interesting to be able to climb without the danger of falling. Rock climbing is a hobby that you have to be fairly involved in, but I'd be willing to give it a try again, even just on an occasional basis.

Labels: ,


3 Smart Remarks:

Blogger mrs. trooper said...

You look like a real pro up there!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous dianna said...

Wow Andrew! That is awesome. I would love to go rock climbing.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Mom Hoyer said...

Wow! is right! Your company plans alot of interesting outings!
Pretty good...especially when you get paid for having fun!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home