Thursday, October 16, 2008

October Reflections

With Thanksgiving weekend past Autumn has quickly descended upon us and the leaves are falling and changing everywhere. A cool crispness is in the air and I'm enjoying my favorite season of the year. Too soon the rains will be here and we'll be into another wet BC winter.

We've had an eventful October so far with celebrating our 3rd Anniversary, breakfast out with friends, and adventures around here with our little darling, Charlotte Anne.

You can see pictures of our October adventures by clicking here.

Labels: , , ,


5 Smart Remarks:

Blogger Melissa said...

great pictures!

I love fall as well, and I hope that we can have a few sunny days to get out and enjoy all the colors of the season!

p.s. we need to get Charlotte and Kingston together one of these days for a playdate. Kingston really seems to love babies his age.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

Awesome pics! Charlotte is just the best!

I like the foot pic you guys did. Also, Charlotte's little shoes with the jewels on them are so adorable!

5:32 AM  
Anonymous e. said...

Nice Pictures, but....Charlotte takes the cake as usual !!!!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

It is finally feeling like fall here! I love this time of year as well...including the winter! :)

Charlotte sure is SWEET...she sure has chubby legs! ;)

I enjoyed viewing all the pictures!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Dianna said...

Awesome post! I love all the pictures, Charlotte is a cutie pie i can just eat her little legs! hehe

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home