Friday, October 10, 2008

Joining The Strata Council

Our townhouse complex finally held their AGM and elected a Strata Council. I wanted to have a say in the running and management of the Strata, especially at the start to help things get off on the right foot, so I nominated myself for council and was voted in along with six others.

During our first council meeting just this week, I chose to let others be nominated and voted in as various positions on the council, allowing me to simply be a voting member. With all of the stuff I have going on these days, I can't take on the extra work, but am happy to help support those who are taking the lead.

This is my first time dealing with a Strata, and so far it's been a very educational experience. I think it's a good group, and I am pretty confident that the complex will end up very well maintained and successful in the future.

Labels:


1 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Susanna said...

Sounds fun! I think it'll be an interesting experience for you. It'll be nice to know what's going on in the complex and have a say on changes that happen.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home