Friday, October 03, 2008

I've Seen Enough

This marks the end of all election related coverage on this blog, besides a few links and special cases where something special comes up. Honestly, I don't know how Americans put up with 18 months of campaigning. Perhaps they tune it out, or take turns being interested.

Here in Canada, with only six weeks of campaigning, four of them history, I am already bored of the constant back and forth, and daily polls that are endless rollercoaster rides.

I watched most of the leader's debate last night, via online streaming from CBC. It proved without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that there is only one good choice in this election. The rest are either incomprehensible, unfocused, or off base. You know who I'm talking about.

I close with that and will pick up again in a few weeks and in early November for my comments on election results in both Canada and the USA. For the time being, keep yourselves informed, and happy voting.

2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Mr. H. said...

I agree with your observation of the debate last night. The outcome is predictable and is best for the country at this time.

That woman that was on there...what was her name? Well anyway, besides needing a hair stylist to help her, she needs to move to Europe where she believes they do all thing well!

I enjoy voting on election day, but this year we are going to the advance poll tomorrow as Oct 14 may not work for us.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

It would be nice if the campaigning went on for only 6 weeks in the States, because when it goes on too long, sometimes it ends up kind of being a big drama.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home