Friday, July 18, 2008

First Blog Visit By An iPhone

I pulled some stats for the blog today and found a really interesting one. What you see below are the charts showing which operating systems and browsers are the most commonly used when visiting the blog over the last day. There's a special addition to the list though... the iPhone! It's available now in Canada, has web access, and this is the first time I've seen a hit from it.



Operating System / Browser stats over the last day

Labels: ,


3 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Susanna said...

I'm firefox with Windows :)

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Mr. H said...

I would like an iPhone, but not sure about paying the large monthly fees. I will wait a while.

I use FireFox.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Trooper said...

The price is rather high, but it might be worth it if you can make use of internet access from anywhere. Sitting in your car, you could look up an address, see a map, or check your email.

That's the kind of access I've been waiting for... but I might also wait a while for the price to come down.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home