Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Feature: Recommended Links

Some readers may have noticed that I have re-arranged the sidebars on the blog to bring things into order. On the left you will find links to more personal items, special blog posts, photo albums, and the archives. The right side now contains links to external sites, blogs, news, and other items of interest. This should make it easier to navigate the blog and find what you're looking for faster.

I have added a new feature, which currently resides at the top of the right side column and is called "Recommended Links". It will contain a constantly changing and updated list of links that I have recently viewed and am recommending. It's a fairly basic feature at this point but I hope to improve on it as I regain some of the resources I lost when our computer crashed a few months ago.

Enjoy!

Labels:


0 Smart Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home