Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Baby Yet, One Week Overdue

Traffic to the blog has doubled in the last week, with over 100 visits each in the last two days. Everyone is anxious for news about our baby, but as of right now, there are no indications that labour will begin soon.

We're just going about things as usual, waiting to see what happens. Natasha's Mom is here now and we're having a lot of fun spending time with her.

Keep checking back! Despite some people's lack of faith in our dedication to the blog, we will do whatever we can to ensure a post goes up when we head to the hospital, and once the baby is born!

Labels:


6 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Christine said...

I've been checking every day…and sometimes twice a day. Baby Hoyer is already a celebrity and he/she hasn't even arrived. Can't wait to see him/her.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natasha....if this baby keeps waiting...maybe we'll go in at the same day....haha...of course I'd have to go a couple weeks early. And I dont know that that's gonna happen! Good luck with everything! :)

~Maria~

4:27 AM  
Anonymous e. said...

YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TRYING OUR PATIENTS !!!!!!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

We're getting more and more excited by the day!!

I think my biggest excitement, is to hear whether it's a boy or girl!

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Dianna Wollmann said...

I check on this site everyday so you better update it before the baby comes!
Cant wait to see your bundle of joy!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Aunty MAF said...

We are all so anxious to get a glimpse of this little one that I had a dream this week that you had a boy and named him Troy! I haven't heard what names you picked, but I don't think it will be Troy :)
Love,
Aunty Miriam

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home