Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Due Date: Today!


Natasha at 40 weeks

That's right! Today is that day everyone anxiously awaits but rarely sees any action on... the baby "due date". I've seen how the doctor came up with the value in about 15 seconds using a little circular chart, and it's no wonder the date is not overly exact. With some clever deduction and calculation, I'm pretty sure I could have estimated the due date within 10 days as well.

But this is not an exact science and we have certainly discovered that as well. Every baby story is different, and we've had our own share of learning experiences thus far.

Generally, Natasha is doing great and is feeling well, but is looking forward to having the baby, I think. We are all ready for the trip to the hospital, just need to hop in the car and head over when the time comes. Of course, we will make every effort to post something on our way out the door to keep everyone informed, and a follow-up post once the baby is born.

Labels:


10 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous heather said...

My Mom had all of us on her due date. For me, Leah was born on the due date and the boys were a few days early. I hope it all goes well and you have an "easy" delivery! Looking forward to hearing the good news!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Bro Trevor said...

bwaaa hahahahaha

Post on your way out the door??

"just a second honey, lemme boot up the PC..."

"IT HURTS!!"

"it's ok, honey, just breathe...breathe...that's right, ok, almost done, I'm logging into blogger now!"

"WE NEED TO GO NOW!!!"

This oughta be rich!!

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I'm so excited about the soon arrival of my niece/nephew! It's all the more exciting since I get to see the baby in a couple weeks!!

Wishing you all the best...We're praying for a quick & easy Labor&Delivery!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Mom Hoyer said...

I have to agree with Trevor....don't
think you'll have much to post on
your way out the door! Blogging
later will be just fine :-)

Don't keep us waiting too long!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Christine said...

Praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Leanne said...

Hey guys...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you lots and I can't wait for the good news. Baby H is so popular already :)

Leanne

10:47 AM  
Anonymous e. said...

WE ARE IMPATIENTLY WAITING !!!!

SURPRIZE EVERYONE AND BLOG ON THE WAY OUT THE DOOR :)

NATASHA YOU LOOK AS BEAUTIFUL AS EVER !!!

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting to hear the good news that it's a boy!

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

I'm getting excited! Could be any minute now!

By the way, you look great!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Anonymous writer...you mean boy OR girl don't you? Or are you saying boys are better to have than girls????

I hope you explain yourself better if you can!

Anonymous2 :)

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home