Friday, April 25, 2008

Mini Putt

Mini Putt is the latest online game we've been playing. It's simple, fun, and keeps you coming back for one more try. For those who haven't played it, it's a mini golf course that you can play through on your browser. Be warned though, it will be nearly impossible to play just once!

Here is the score card from my best game with 26 strokes, and an impressive 11 hole-in-ones.


My best score: 26

Click here to play! Then post your score in the comments!

Labels: ,


7 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy game but fun terrible eh

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What in the world does that mean?

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Trooper said...

I guess it means it's good.

By the way, my latest record score is 25!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Thats nothing, I just got a 72! Maybe you weren't trying?

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My score is 61!

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Martin said...

MAN!! I got 43. Hole 18 killed me!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my high score is a 21! tied for 4th best in the world

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home