Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One Year At Current Job

Today is one year from the day I started my current job. It's been an eventful and productive year, and by far the best of my career to date. I've taken a product from the ground up and have turned it into one that is handling a decent amount of revenue. I am now going after my personal goal of having it bring in $1,000,000 per year.

It's also the first time I've had a manager title, and my own office. Hard to believe that a little more than a year ago I was a peon in a go nowhere job. As it turned out, a few changes and a seemingly rough period of time between jobs ended up in a much improved situation.

Here's to another even more successful year!!

Labels:


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

Awesome!

I'm glad you have found a job that you really like! :) Makes a difference!

Manager and your own office...way to go! ;)

5:13 PM  
Anonymous e. said...

Congratulations Andrew.....next is
CEO !!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home