Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Anonymous Posters Galore!

Our last post, containing a straw poll for baby names has created quite a stir! Apparently, we are not to be fully trusted with the naming of our child. You'll all be happy to hear that we have very sensible and suitable names chosen, some of which may or may not be in the poll. Our brighter readers will have quickly realized that a few names were added simply for fun (and maybe to provoke a reaction or two. Success!)

It is interesting to see how many comments were made anonymously, though. The post got a record number of comments in the history of the blog, but we will never know who they were. Even if you disagree with us, you will only hurt our feelings temporarily with whatever you may have to tell us. Use your names to post, people!

Labels:


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

You sure did have success in your baby name poll. :D I found it quite interesting!

Keep up the good posts!

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of the weird ones who already had names picked out....I find out next Wed what I am having....will I have a Noah Emmaus or Gracilyn Hart?
~Maria~
PS~I'm not one of your anonymous posters....but for some reason I can never get signed in on here. So I always sign my name

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home