Monday, November 05, 2007

Move Complete, Welcome To November

We completed our move on Saturday, and so far have a living space cleared out but there are a lot of boxes and things to re-assemble, unpack, etc. Our internet has been back online since Sunday, but as always, I had some trouble getting the blog back up and running fully, although this time was the fastest yet.

Tonight I replaced the locks on the front door. I'd never done that before, and it was lucky I actually have a chisel set because I had to chisel out a space for the bracket. The existing locks were likely made for the door and frame, and didn't have the usual brackets on either side.

We haven't had a chance to take any photos or do much else, but once we get settled in, the photos will start up again. It's been pretty bare on here lately, I know. I always pride myself in the number of photos I post, but I just haven't been able to do that over the past few weeks.

Anyway, we're all moved in now, and trying to get settled in and get everything ready for the holidays. We might even squeeze in a game night (or two!) before the end of the year. I have a couple of new games I want to try, in addition to the usuals.

Labels:


4 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous e. said...

GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE BACK ONLINE !!

MISSED YOU !

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Welcome to your new home! :) We are looking forward to visiting you at your new place...as well as play a few games!

See you soon!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Winer said...

Congrats to you both - must be nice to be a little more settled! :D Hope we can catch up later this month some time!

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Sandi H. said...

Can't wait to see some pictures.

By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY on November 7th. Hope you have a great day

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home