Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Dangers Of Flying Rocks

Last week a rock so big I could actually see whacked my windshield, leaving quite a large crack (larger than a Toonie).


It's not chipped, but due to its size, I don't know how it will hold up. This kind of crack is not fixable, and if it was, it would probably cost the same or more than replacing the entire window.

Insurance in BC requires windshield coverage, so it is a moderately small deductible to replace. Still, I'm going to wait a few months to see if it cracks further in the cold. It's way down low and not in my view, so for the time being it's just fine.

Labels:


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

Wow...pretty big! The rock probably landed on the road...waiting to be thrown into the air again. :-|

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Nick A said...

Eaakkkk what a chip!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home