Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bug On A Log


Over the last while I haven't been able to put much time into photography, but after a few of us at work started a very informal club (consisting mainly of sharing one interesting photo each week), I've started to take an interest again.

I used to post more photos on the blog as well, and will start to do so a little more. Here's the first, hope you like it. This photo was taken just behind where I live in a wooded area. Hand held at 210mm, f/6.3 aperature, and ISO 800.

Labels:


5 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Sciurus said...

Nice shot! I just decided to replace my broken point&shoot with a digital SLR and get back into taking photos again, too. Of course all the nice colored leaves were blown down just as I got my new toy, so I need to work on my inspiration :-(

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Mr. H said...

Looks kind of lonesome being a bug on a log!

Great sharpness on the little creature, and the lens bouquet gives the photo a rather strange feel to it. Nicely done!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous mrs. trooper said...

Beautiful... I love this shot...

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

Incredible! I love the background, and the profile shot is awesome.

It looks like something from a movie.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous shelley said...

nice Andrew! I'm sure you will be taking lots and lots of pictures once the baby is here. :-)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home