Thursday, November 08, 2007

500th Blog Post!


This is the 500th post to this blog! It's come along way since it started, with some new graphics, a new layout, and a lot of content, photos, stories, and more. And there's more to come, as I have some interesting features to add when I have some time.

Thanks to all of you who read my blog on a regular basis, or even once a month. It makes it a lot more fun when you find out people are visiting, and when they post comments.

Another 500 posts, coming right up!

Labels:


4 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous eb said...

Wow.. I get to be the first to congratulate you on your 500th blog post... CONGRATULATIONS. Also, a late Happy Birthday.. I thought the cakes are supposed to get bigger as we get older.. or is the older you get the less you eat? hehehe. Matthew misses celebrating his BD with you. Thanks for the interesting blogs and beautiful pictures.. I enjoy reading your blog but I think this is my first comment.. Lucky 500 eh.

11:44 PM  
Anonymous shelley said...

congrats that's alot of posts!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Amazing! We've enjoyed the last 500, and look forward to the next 500!

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Mom H. said...

Keep up the good work!
Your blog keeps everyone posted,
is informative and fun to read!
I have one great Son!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home