Monday, October 01, 2007

September 2007 Overview

I don't think it would be a stretch to say that September has been one of the most eventful months for us since Natasha and I got married. It started off with Natasha making her week-long trip to Pennsylvania and New York City, and me participating in my first rated chess tournament.

Later in the month, my second nephew, Elliott, was born, and not too long after, we announced that we'd be having one of our own in the spring of 2008!

And to top it all off, we found out we'd have to move, spent a week looking around, and finally got the place we were looking for. We have 33 days to do all our packing, clean up, and move, and I'm pretty confident we'll get through it without any problems. I've already been sifting through tons of filing, and Natasha has four boxes packed, so we're off to a good start.

The little summer we had this year seems to be long past and it's been cool and rainy for the past while. Too bad. Even our tomatoes produced very little this year and I had to pick off the green ones in hope of ripening them indoors.

Less than 3 months until Christmas, and we look forward to having the family here to visit with us over the holidays!

Labels: ,


1 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous shelley said...

All in all sounds like a good month guys! Lots of change still coming with moving, Christmas and a new baby...you know, I don't think life ever stops, makes it worth living. :-)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home