Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Onward and Upward!

The weeks go by, and life moves ahead at a rapid pace. Our move date has come up quickly, and we are set to get the keys to our new place tomorrow night or Thursday. We have most of our things packed, and are using paper plates and plastic utensils now that everything is boxed up. After being a little scared about how much stuff we have, it's all boxed up and I'm pretty comfortable with how much there actually is. We definitely look forward to our move, and the additional space. I think it'll be a lot nicer for when the family comes for the holidays.

Also moving up is the Canadian dollar! It hit a 47 year record yesterday, soaring to the $1.05 USD mark. I don't know whether or not this is a good thing right now though. I heard on the radio this morning that fuel prices go up to compensate for a falling US dollar, but I fail to see the connection... just another way to grab money? That's the trend these days.

Please note that this may be the last blog post for the week, as there will be a lot happening for the move. Also, since my computer will be disconnected from the internet, the blog will take on it's minimalist look for a couple of days until my new internet connection is set up. If you are bored, I encourage you to visit all of the sites listed on the left side of the page under "Blogs" and "Keeping Informed", as well as the "While You Wait" section which has some fun games and such.

Labels: , ,


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous e. said...

Good Luck Moving !

Re: Canadian $$$ I todays Edmonton Journal on the front page....Audreys Book Store is now selling all books at US prices.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous shelley said...

Hope moving goes well for you!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home