Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tire Damage: Response From Surrey

I got a surprise phone call today from the City of Surrey regarding the letter I sent them to make a claim for damages to a tire and rim of my car due to a protruding drain cover. The lady told me she had received my letter and photos, and wanted some clarification on the exact location. She said she would be mailing out a letter to confirm they had received my claim, and would let me know when they made a decision on it.

That's positive news, because I was unsure I'd get any response at all. I'm sure that with accurate investigation, they should be able to determine the photos are from the described location and that my claim is valid.

I've started a new label for this issue, "tire damage claim", and you can click the link below any post in the series to see all related articles.

Labels: ,


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous shelley said...

That's awesome Andrew. I hope it works out for you. I've dealt a few times with the City of Surrey and I've always found them prompt and with good service. They've even followed up afterwards, which I find is amazing.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous e. said...

Glad to hear the Good News....maybe the $$$ will follow soon :)

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home