Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Shoe Abuse

... or is it foot abuse? Check out this new sporting event, where participants compete for big shopping sprees (10,000 Euros)... High Heel Racing!


Ouch.

I've never worn anything like high heels, but I can guarantee you I wouldn't ever try running in them. As far as I'm concerned, it's more dangerous than rollerblades™, and I wouldn't put a pair of those on without at least a helmet and wrist guards. Twisted ankles, skinned knees. Being mocked by family and friends. No way!

How far would you go for a $10,000 shopping spree?

Labels:


4 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous e. said...

I'm surprised that all the girls didn't get broken ankles running on that uneven pavment.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a person that works in healthcare, this is what we refer to as job security. We have rehabilitated many silly accidents. This would fall into that.
Hannah From North Carolina

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

This is hilarious! I think the best thing to do would be to wear stiletto boots with good ankle supports and thick heels, if they'd let you. :)

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Poor girl in the middle...her ankle looks like it's going to need so attention!!

It would be tempting for 10,000Euros, but I would have to have wrist guards, and knee pads...and clothes on...not some shorts that will skin your legs all up when you fly onto the pavement.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home