Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Chess Rating: August 2007

As the Langley Chess Club Open tournament looms in the near future, my overall play has been consistently better. I've kept a win percentage of 70% over the last while, and my ChessWorld rating has increased to my goal of 1700. That's the highest it's been in the last 200 or more games.


Chess Rating as of Aug 28, 2007

Hopefully this momentum will continue into the weekend when I'll get only six chances to show my skill, and find out how well it stands up to the other tournament players out there.

Tournament coverage will begin Saturday evening when I report on my first two games.

Labels:


4 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

Good luck on Saturday! I'll be looking for your post!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

Best of luck in the tournament!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Mom Hoyer said...

Go Andrew Go!!!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Bro Trevor said...

Awaiting the coverage and results with baited breath.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home