Thursday, July 26, 2007

Picture Downtime

Update: July 26, 2007

Seems like things might be working. If you are reading this and see photos, please press the Refresh button on your browser. If everything still looks okay (you see all the images, including the top banner), please leave a comment to let me know. I'm getting conflicting reports.

July 22, 2007

I've purchased some new equipment (check back for further details) including a new router. I've put it all into place, and while it works good for most things, somehow it is blocking external web access to my web server. That being the case, until further notice, some images on my blog will not be visible.

Please bear with me and I should have things up and running full again within a day or two.

0 Smart Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home