Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kwik-E-Mart

I'm not a Simpsons fan by any means, but there's so much advertising surrounding the upcoming movie release it's hard to miss. Particularly when your local 7/11 is converted into the corner store "Kwik-E-Mart" from the show. I couldn't resist stopping for a couple of pictures, and a Squishee. Those are the show equivalent of a slushie, along with Krusty-O's and Buzz Cola, which they are also selling.


The outside has been completely changed


Oh yeah, forgot about the special donuts

The place was busy, and I heard that when they first opened with the new look, there was a line-up around the side of the building to get in. Good marketing, that's for sure!

Labels:


4 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous e. said...

Those donuts look tooooo Sweeeet !!!!

We do not have any of those stores here...but I am sure they will be here in no time if they are a success there.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Very interesting! Do you think it's a permanent change?

Donuts look tasty..but not the color I'd choose to buy!

I get behind the times...I didn't know nothing about any of this!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Trooper said...

No it's not permanent. It's only to promote the new Simpsons movie coming out.

After that, it should go back to a 7/11 I think.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Susanna said...

It's a pretty cool idea, especially for people who are really into the Simpsons. The donut thing is neat. :)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home