Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Heat Wave

After months of cool, cloudy, and rainy weather (and much complaining by most people), it's finally turned around, and today we've hit right around the +30C mark. Unbelievably, weather.ca is actually reporting +37C tomorrow in our area:


+37C, now that's toasty!

Of course, the people who just two weeks ago were wondering why they live in such a dreary place, are now smiling and telling everyone how great it is to live here. BC.. .the "best place on earth"! You can even get that on your license plate now, for a fee of course!

I guess I'll be down at my local 7/11 getting a slushie on my regular lunchtime walk! Enjoy the great weather, everyone!

Labels:


4 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous shelley said...

I'm enjoying it very much! Only thing that would be nice is a air conditioner at night. It's hard to fall asleep with the heat.

It's weather like this that I'm happy to be home to enjoy it. :-)

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Mr. H said...

A bit warm...I mean hot, but beautiful and better than the cool and rain we have had.

I LOVE my air conditioner!!! I came home after work today and the house was so nice and cooooool!!! :)

They really don't cost that much to buy or operate!

Ahhhhhh....

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Mom H. said...

Yes....I agree with Mr. H.
To all you people that are too
hot in your homes and can't sleep
at night....head down to your
nearest Home Depot, Sears, or
Costco store and pick up your air conditioner. You won't regret it!
You'll only wonder why you didn't
do it sooner :-D

11:08 PM  
Anonymous e. said...

The weather here is just right.

Our house is quite cool because I did not turn on the oven...BAR B Q only in this weather...supposed to be about 26 degrees today...but up to 31 degrees on the weekend. That is when the guest room in the basement comes in handy.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home