Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

Yesterday was a busy day and I was gone for most of it and didn't get to do much online. However, I have a bit of time today:

Happy Father's Day to my Dad and all the other father's I know. It's a day to show our Dad's how much we appreciate them and all they do for us (okay, we should do this all the time, but this commercialized holiday gives everyone the chance to do it if they've fallen behind a bit). It's also a day to think about our Dad's who are no longer with us, as is the case with Natasha's Dad... our first Father's Day without him.

And it's also a time to celebrate new Fathers! I'm not there yet, but my brother-in-law Brian is, and my sister, Susanna, made him another one of her amazing drawings:


Brian, Silas, Susanna (link to website)

Hope you all had an enjoyable day, and for those of you who have some sadness, that there was also some good thoughts and memories as well.

Labels: ,


3 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Tasha said...

Wow! Awesome picture...

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Sandi H. said...

Another masterpiece! Great job!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous e. said...

Susanna !

You are AMAZING !!!!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home