Thursday, May 03, 2007

10 Year Graduation Anniversary

It's here. That time so many people talk about... when you've been out of school for 10 years! I can still remember when I was in school, thinking about how long it was going to be before I finished. Then you get out of school and suddenly you realize you've almost been out of school as long as you were in.

I haven't been contacted by anyone regarding a reunion yet. If it's happening at all, they probably tried to find me but weren't able to. That's okay though. While I really like the school, I have few friends from there (none that I have any contact with), and I can think of more interesting things to do anyway. Maybe when 25 years goes by, it might be more interesting.

Anyway, the point is... 10 years has gone by since I was a skinny kid getting out of school and going into Tech School. I sure could have used some of the maturity I've gained since then, but I guess that's all a part of growing up and getting experience in the real world.

Labels: , ,


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

Congrats on reaching your 10yrs! :D

I have 2 friends I still keep in contact with from DanKnott&Scona, so maybe I will hear something when my 10yr rolls around...but unless I'm in the area at the time, it's unlikely I would go too.

It is hard to believe that life has went by so fast...a kids 12 years of school seems like it's an eternity, and then when a person is married, and his children, life goes by so quickly...it needs to slow down! :D

8:28 AM  
Anonymous shelley said...

you'd be surprised how easy it is to find someone. somehow for my 10yr they mailed me here in BC with my name change!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home