Sunday, April 01, 2007

Week One At Work

For those of you who check my blog every day, I appologize for the lack of posts during the last week. It was a very busy week and didn't have any time to sit down to type something up. Even our evenings were booked up, and were away from home at least four nights this week.

My new job is going really well. The company specializes in taking online data and creating newpaper ads with it. This means a lot of work with images, data transfer, and I'm learning a lot about the printing process which I am interested in anyway. So far it seems to be a perfect fit, and I look forward to going to work. Of course, it's just the first week so things are more exciting, but I have a feeling that there is some great potential here to advance and do other things as well, and I'm doing some very interesting work my first week, so it's off to a good start.

I've used up the short time I have to write! During the next week I'll have some more things to post, including an update on our jigsaw puzzle. Thanks for being patient!

Labels: ,


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Susanna said...

I'm so glad to hear that you like your new job! It sounds very exciting!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous e. said...

Glad to hear that things are going great at your new job. I am sure that you will be a big asset to the company !!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home