Monday, April 30, 2007

E.I. Comes Through

E.I. dropped me a special gift in the form of two weeks pay for the time I was off work (and outside of the waiting period). All of their communication to me has been delayed, so while I was surprised to see the money deposited on my account without warning, it fit their style well.

The lesson learned here is that when you make an E.I. claim, don't give up on it even if you get full time work. Keep filling out the reports up until they say they don't need them anymore, and you'll get paid out for any time you qualify for anyway. I had a few people give me this advice, which I wasn't aware of, and it turned out to be a nice little bonus, a month and a half later.

Labels: ,


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Susanna said...

Yay! This means we'll all be getting Christmas presents from you this year! ;)

11:22 AM  
Anonymous e. said...

Glad to hear of your Windfall !!!!

Don't spend it all in one place :)

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home