Monday, April 23, 2007

Canucks Over Dallas 4-3

Having grown up in Edmonton, I got a liking for hockey as most people do. I guess I'm not a huge fan like some people we know (you know who you are), but I do enjoy watching, especially during the playoffs.

We don't have a TV, but I recently discovered that CBC live streams the hockey games, and as tonight was game seven in the first round, I couldn't resist watching it. And a great game it was, with the Canucks pulling out a victory with skill and a lot of luck, and moving on to the quarter finals. The Edmonton Oilers are nowhere to be seen...

Go 'Nucks!

Labels: ,


2 Smart Remarks:

Blogger Jenny said...

hmm who could you be refferring too? big hockey fans, haha I dont think I know any !!!

whats hockey :)

you're right that was a great game !!!!!! it was nice the Canucks finally got their POWERPLAY going, thanks in part to the officiating, but I"m not complaining :)

go canucks !

12:52 PM  
Anonymous shelley said...

Last week I discovered CBC streams as well. A little slow but better then nothing. I haven't seen hockey in a LONG time.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home