Monday, April 02, 2007

April Flurries

We had some April showers flurries last night, and I had to brush off my car in the morning. As nice as the weather can be here, I never take the snow brush out of my car... you just never know.


Yikes, not what you call a nice spring morning!


The daffodils weren't pleased.

The plants were even less happy, and many flowers and blooming trees looked like they were limp. While I was at work, we got some big snow flakes coming down, and some of the tulip trees didn't fare well.

Now spring will come... for sure.

Labels: ,


2 Smart Remarks:

Anonymous Mom H. said...

Snow was falling all morning in Chilliwack too...Big Flakes!
The lawns were all covered in snow.
But by 2:00 PM most all the snow
was melted...only a bit left on my windshield. That's the nice thing
about living here. The snow doesn't last long!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should come to Edmonton...looks like JANUARY :(

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home